Communicate, Compliment and Comedy: The Three Cs of Getting a Girl to Like You
Keep in mind that each girl is a unique individual and, thus, deserve a unique approach in getting her to like you, warts and all. The following three Cs of getting a girl to like you are general suggestions that must be tweaked according to the circumstances you find yourself in, the personality of the individual you wish to impress, and the goals you want to achieve where the girl is concerned.
For example, if you are still in the introduction stage, your compliments will be along the lines of her physical features like her gorgeous blue eyes. If you are already good friends but you want to take it to a romantic level, your compliment will be of a more intimate nature like her hot body but keep your compliment subtle lest she finds your romantic advances offensive.
Communicate with Her
Women appreciate men who can communicate their feelings, interests, and hobbies despite the popular notion that strong, silent and mysterious types are more attractive. At some point, men have to open their mouths and say what’s on their minds lest women find them dull company. Besides, women are not mind readers just as men are not so.
Your first step then is to communicate with the girl you wish to strike up a relationship, be it a one-night stand or a lifelong partnership. When we say communicate, we mean using the right words, gestures, and body language to tell her that you are, indeed, interested in her.
We suggest the following tips in communication:
• Tell her that you are interested in her. You can do so either by flirting with her through words, by touching her in gentlemanly ways, and by looking into her eyes, among others. If you have been friends before, you can always have a heart-to-heart talk about your intentions.
• Listen to her speak on subjects that you are both interested in. Ask her questions about her interests that you are unfamiliar with. Being your center of attention communicates to a girl that you are interested in her as a person, not just another conquest.
• Tell her about yourself, too. If you want a girl to like you, she must know you for who you are in the first place.
When you can communicate with her in a good manner, then you have laid the foundation for a possible romantic relationship.
Compliment Her Sincerely
Women, just like men, love to receive sincere compliments from people around them. Compliments boost the receiver’s ego, thus, making it easier for the giver to establish a friendship and deepen the relationship, whatever stage both may be. However, you should not be too generous, too haphazard, and too vulgar with your compliments. You will appear insincere, which the girl will definitely find a turnoff. We suggest complimenting a girl in the following manner:
• Compliment her physical beauty especially a feature that makes her a standout from the crowd. Be specific about what you like about her. For example, say that her eyes remind you of the Mediterranean Sea during summer instead of saying that her eyes are deep blue.
• Stare at her as often as possible. Getting a lovesick puppy dog look may even help.
• Act like a modern-day gentleman. She will love being treated like a queen – the ultimate compliment a man can give to a woman.